The Hart Connection
The dream venture of a passionate outdoor freelance writer, Robert S. “Bob” Hart, Jr., Hart Productions began producing world-class consumer trade shows in 1957. Nearly six decades later, three generations of the family-owned and operated business have helped establish and operate 7 annual consumer trade shows in the Greater Cincinnati market.
“When my father founded Hart Productions in 1957 with the Ohio Valley All-Sports Show (now the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show®), he leveraged his passion and knowledge of the outdoor industry with a few key values: build lasting relationships, bring the community together, and champion small businesses,” explains Chip Hart of Hart Productions. “We’ve expanded our industry knowledge and offerings over the years, and those key values will always ring true.”
Hart Productions’ trade shows focus in the adventure sports, automotive, culinary, design, golf, home improvement, landscaping, marine, outdoor, remodeling, retail and baby, children and family industries – just to name a few.
“Our shows have become time-honored traditions that people look forward to every year,” adds Vicki Hart, CEO of Hart Productions. “We take pride in producing quality shows that our vendors and visitors are proud to come back to each year.”
To date, Hart Productions manages 10 annual consumer trade shows in the Greater Cincinnati market, supporting local, regional, national and international vendors:
- Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show®, Cincinnati Golf Show® and Cincinnati Hunting & Fishing Show® (January 13-15 and 18-22, 2017)
- Cincinnati Home & Garden Show® and The Garden Market℠ (February 25-26 and March 1-5, 2017)
- Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo℠ (July 30-31, 2016)
- Cincinnati Remodel & Design Show℠ (September 30 – October 2, 2016)
- Greater Cincinnati Holiday Market℠ and Cincy Specialty Food & Treats Show℠ (November 11-13, 2016)